Terms and Conditions
In line with providing our customers with the best quality and client experience, we have established a considerate Terms and Condition – cancellation & refund policy.
- All deposits received are non-refundable.
- As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not be possible for work already completed.
- In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, the client has control of all completed work and any payment for further development will become void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded. Transferring any work to the client would be additional and charged hourly at $150/hr
- No payment will be refunded once the client approves mockup designs and we move into the development phase of the project.
- There are no partial refunds for projects mid way through a milestone phase.
- No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be cancelled.
- Design and digital marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- Hourly and support agreements are paid in advance and do not qualify for refunds. Any unused time in your hourly or support agreement can be used for credit towards future work.
- We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days.
- If The Unspoken Pitch has made any exception for a client, and has delivered the project or service, and the client does not pay the outstanding balance owed, The Unspoken Pitch will seek other methods of collection as stated in our terms & conditions.
- Note: The Unspoken Pitch has the right to change payment terms if necessary at any stage during the project.
- Legal – Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure everything works, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service by The Unspoken Pitch cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss, even if you have advised us of the possibilities of such damages.
If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document under exclusive jurisdiction of courts.