Definition of Marketing: the action or business of promoting and selling products or services
In other words: Putting your ideas in front of your TARGET audience over and over and over and over and over again. (Yes repetition wins!)
TARGET Audience: The Unspoken Pitch definition is someone who is willing to or has paid you for your services/product.
If you don’t have a target audience. This would have to be your FIRST task to do.
How do I find your TARGET audience?
– You can search them with Linkedin using the top toolbar and connect with them.
– You can find and join Linkedin groups where your target audience are a part of
Local Associations Meetups
– Type into google Your Industry Associations in your city
– Go and make friends with them
– Do a bit of research and go onto their personal profile and find out which groups they are a part of.
– Join this Facebook groups and join the conversation.
This my friends is another The Unspoken Pitch formula to success
#unspokenpitch #business #communication #video #funding #howto #pitching #tip #visualization #clarity #datavisualization #presenter #transformations #casestudies #digitalassets #pitch #fundraising #ceos #engagements #storytelling