Making Your Audience Remember with the Help of Metaphors
Presenters commonly incorporate metaphors through visuals.
However, speaking your metaphors can really stir people’s hearts.
– Use metaphors on the parts that you want the audience to remember most.
– Too many metaphors make it hard to take in.
– Take your time to think of the best way to put your idea out there.
– Avoid using common metaphors or phrases that your audience may have already heard.
– Deliver your metaphor from the heart. Put your all into conveying the message.
What can you do to make your metaphors impactful?
? Follow The Unspoken Pitch on the journey into selling with visual storytelling
#presentation #metaphors #message